GMI is a world leader of high quality innovative products. Investing heavily in research and development, a high percentage of this is spent on pioneering new sensor technology and the development of state of the art instruments.
GMI is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001 approved, BSI registered and a member of the council for gas detection and environmental monitoring (COGDEM).
Gasurveyor 500 Series
The Gasurveyor 500 Series is the most flexible range of gas detectors available from GMI. By simple selection of hardware and software options, the instrument can be readily configured to suit your exact application. Offering highly accurate and reliable instrumentation in an extremely robust, anti-static case, the Gasurveyor 500 Series measures gases common in many applications.
Any combination of flammable gas from parts per million (ppm) through Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) to percent volume, oxygen, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulphide can be selected to ensure that your exact requirements are met. All of the Gasurveyor 500 Series are dual mode instruments, making them suitable for both surveying work and confined space.
The Active-8 is a compact self contained 8 point gas detection system that lets you monitor any combination of combustible and toxic gasses, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Being compact, secure and robust, the Active-8 ticks all the boxes when you need a quick, simple and effective installation, yet at the same time still giving you a digital display and LED indicators to display system status with a quick glance.
To increase its flexibility the Active-8 can be linked to alarms and other equipment within your facility via Alarm and Fault relays, giving you and your people the protection they need.
The Active-80 is one of the most advanced gas detection systems on the market. Typical monitor locations are – public buildings, car parks, tunnels, breweries, boiler plant rooms, water treatment works, H&V control, manufacturing, process plants, horticulture, hotels, offices, etc.
Each gas sensor is continuously monitoring and reporting back any hazardous conditions to the control unit for display on the alphanumeric screen, showing you the sensor ID, the gas type, the concentration and the alarm status. If an alarm level is exceeded the Active-80 automatically activates a variety of signal outputs including analogue/digital data and user selectable relays, along with this it has full data compatibility with serial RS232 and RS485 outputs and is fully Mod Bus compatible.
The GMI GasTrEx is a hazardous area transmitter sensor unit which, when used along with one of our extensive range of flammable, toxic or oxygen deficiency, flameproof detection heads provides continuous, robust and accurate protection to personnel and property.
• Common electronic platform - simply fit the correct “personality” module unit
• Detection head may be fitted locally or remote from transmitter unit.
• Uses well proven, reliable sensor technology including catalytic, electrochemical, PID and infra-red sensor types
• Fully programmable, including alarm set points, latching or non-latching alarm relays, energised or de-energised alarm relays
• Simple but secure non-intrusive, one-man calibration and configuration using GMI magnetic wand.
• Ingress protection IP 66
• Available in display or non-display versions
• Available in marine grade aluminium or stainless steel versions
• Multiple output configuration allows easy interface to external control panel
• Large clear backlit LCD display and high intensity LED indication
• Integral mounting holes allows easy installation
• Optional on board relays provide local alarms - 3 alarm and 1 fault
• 3 / 4 wire operation, sink / source / isolated / passive / active
• ATEX certified for Zone 1 / 2 hazardous area
Designed for the gas industry, the GT Series are multi-application instruments, satisfying all the needs of service technicians within a single unit. With 7 modes of operation, the GT Series is the most versatile instrument available for working with gas.
The GT Series is suitable for the following operations:
• Leak test
• Confined space entry
• Barhole testing
• Carbon monoxide
• Pressure leak tightness
The Leaksurveyor uses a fast response semiconductor sensor reducing the time taken for gas leak surveys on gas distribution networks. The Leaksurveyor detects flammable gas from PPM through LEL to 100 % Vol